|1990 MasterCraft ProStar 190
MasterCraft Prostar 190
- 351 Ford with Indmar Marine Conversion (Holley
- 4 blade prop.
- Boat is running, and was skied behind early this
- Barefoot Boom ($450.00+ value) Great not only for
learning to barefoot water ski, but also a great tool for teaching the
young, and athletically inept to ski, learn to slalom, etc.
- Sky-lone (7 foot or so pylon extension for for
- Custom matched trailer
Issues with the boat:
- Upholstery is in bad shape. With the exception of
the rear seat which is in good condition. The rear seat was never in the
boat but will be included in the sale price.
- Stereo not working
- Several gages not working.
- Trailer in poor shape. Jack is marginal, winch is
bad. Both could probably be repaired instead of being replace.
- Trailer lights may or may not be working.
- The fiberglass sound reduction system has been
removed and the boat is running straight pipes out the rear.
- Boat starts are runs, but the engine may need a
tune up. It is a bit sluggish out of the hole.
Any questions please email,
firstname.lastname@example.org to view boat in Arnolds Park, IA 51331,
please call Dan at 515-771-2430.